P and l inconsistency

Last three days i have been observing that there is inconsistency in p and l reported in one of the strategies i have applied.the buy price at end of the market 3 15 is being completely different from what really is being executed.

Hi @Abhinav_Mojo ,

Our support team is already in touch with you and will help to resolve and close this as soon as possible.

Regards,
`Akhil

Can you let me know the status, i have raised my query long back till now no response from your end.

We apologize for the delay. We’d like to investigate the issue further. Please reach out to our support team at support@algobulls.com with specific details, including the strategy code, trade details, and anything else you would like to highlight.

I have reached over the mail,but no proper response till now

Do u even care to reply and resolve

Dear Algo bulls

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to express my concern and disappointment regarding the lack of response to my previous emails.

Over the past 2 months , I have reached out to your team on multiple occasions regarding the irregularities in the data being reported . Despite my efforts to communicate and seek assistance, I have not received any acknowledgement or response from your end.

As a valued client of your algorithm services, I have come to expect a certain level of professionalism and timely communication. The unresponsiveness I have encountered contradicts the high standards that your company is known for.

I understand that unforeseen circumstances or technical issues may arise, causing delays in communication. However, the prolonged lack of response has begun to affect my faith in your services.

I kindly request that you prioritize addressing this issue and provide a clear explanation for the lack of communication. Additionally, I would appreciate it if you could provide an estimated timeline for when I can expect a response to my previous inquiries.

Please consider this email as an urgent appeal to rectify the situation and restore our communication lines. Your prompt attention to this matter is essential, and I look forward to your swift response.